Lucario Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucario Forums

Chat/Trade/Battle

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wondercard Shinies?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiny Mew

Shiny Mew

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Trainer Card
Friend Code: 4683 2203 5836
Favorite Type: Psychic
Trainer Level: Trainer

Wondercard Shinies? Empty
PostSubject: Wondercard Shinies?   Wondercard Shinies? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Can wondercard event pokemons be shiny when soft reseting for them? There will be a Shaymin and Regigigas event coming up so I was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Mercury

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Wondercard Shinies?   Wondercard Shinies? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:05 am

I'm not sure, I don't think so though. I think they are only shiny if the event is meant for them to be shiny.
Back to top Go down
Weavile
Admin
Weavile

Female Number of posts : 67

Trainer Card
Friend Code: 1891 6010 5843
Favorite Type: Ground
Trainer Level: Legend

PostSubject: Re: Wondercard Shinies?   Wondercard Shinies? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:54 pm

The PID of many wondercards are random and generate when you receive them (unless it is a fixed event) and thus you can soft reset for different natures, IVs, and even Shiny events.

PID is the random number that determines IVs, Nature, Ability, and if a pokemon is shiny or not. If anything that the PID determines seems to be random while you soft reset (like getting different natures each time) then most likely the PID is random and you can get a shiny with soft resets.
Back to top Go down
Kureseria

Kureseria

Female Number of posts : 21

Trainer Card
Friend Code: 1805 5599 6962
Favorite Type: Dragon
Trainer Level: Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Wondercard Shinies?   Wondercard Shinies? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Weavile's right. My brother has a shiny ALAMOS Darkrai that he got from the event, so if the PID is randomized, you CAN soft-reset for a shiny.
Back to top Go down
http://yourmom.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondercard Shinies?   Wondercard Shinies? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondercard Shinies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lucario Forums :: PokeProblems-
Jump to: