Lucario Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucario Forums

Chat/Trade/Battle

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Personality Test

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiny Mew

Shiny Mew

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Trainer Card
Friend Code: 4683 2203 5836
Favorite Type: Psychic
Trainer Level: Trainer

Pokemon Personality Test Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Personality Test   Pokemon Personality Test I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:08 pm

Take the pokemon personality test here: http://dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx . Post the image from your FIRST result whether you think it is right or wrong. Here is mine:

Pokemon Personality Test Primeape<----This is NOT true.
Back to top Go down
Weavile
Admin
Weavile

Female Number of posts : 67

Trainer Card
Friend Code: 1891 6010 5843
Favorite Type: Ground
Trainer Level: Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Personality Test   Pokemon Personality Test I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:39 am

Pokemon Personality Test Alakazam

Close, but when I took it a second time a bit slower and carefully so I could answer them all to my best ability I got Weavile lol! This was the one I took rather rushed because I had to go to the bathroom, but tried to answer close the best I could. I guess this shows how calculating I can be (In my lab I mention an obsession for numbers and science when it came to picking the right items and moves, which may also be why I prefer reliability over power. After all, what good is that 120 Base Attack Power when it might miss and you get KOed in return?)

Pokemon Personality Test Weavile
I agree with pretty much all of that. I do have a superiority complex, I'm competative when it comes to something I'm interested in, I dont change my mind easily when its made up, and I dont really care if I hurt someone's feelings when I'm telling them something. I can be VERY blunt and extreemly sarcastic.
Outside of all those seemingly negative things all of my friends still love my blunt nature. They know I'll tell them the sad truth when nobody else where (their favorite question to ask me is if what they are wearing looks good or bad cause I dont hold back). People also love how I stick with what I beleive in no matter what everyone else thinks. My friends enjoy me being sarcastic because I can do it soo well and bring laughter to their face in just the way I say things. I can be very competative in something I'm interested in though I sometimes take it a bit too far and end up hurting my own friends (which I try not to). To my friends I'm loyal and fun to be around, to my foes I am a frighteningly powerful person lol^^

Both of them mention being confident, which I suppose at times I can be. I am confident in my ability to breed and train pokemon, but not 100% confident when it comes to battles. After all, I'm far from beleiving I'm the best trainer out there. I may win a lot of battles, but when I do get defeated its usually from making mistakes, overlooking something, and underestimating my opponent.

One last part of my Wall of Text attack:
Personality tests are never 100% accurate. Humans are complex creatures who's personalities alter slightly to relect what they are faced with so that they may overcome a challenge or learn something. Never once has my personality been set in stone, and if I retake a quiz I can get many different answers. They are all usually similar since some personality traits are more dominant then others, but there are other personality traits that you may gain or lose daily depending on the situation.
For example: When it comes to my personal well being I'm usually looking out only for myself when alone. In a group I'm way more interested in another's well being and will happily sacrifice myself or something of mine if it helps someone else. So depending on what a human is faced with, they may change completely to better survive and overcome a challenge.

Weavile uses Wall of Text!
Critical Hit!
Its super effective!
/faint
Back to top Go down
Kureseria

Kureseria

Female Number of posts : 21

Trainer Card
Friend Code: 1805 5599 6962
Favorite Type: Dragon
Trainer Level: Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Personality Test   Pokemon Personality Test I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:33 am

Pokemon Personality Test Mew

I got Mew. :]
I think it describes me pretty well. :]
Back to top Go down
http://yourmom.com/
Espeon

Espeon

Female Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Personality Test   Pokemon Personality Test I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:18 pm

Pokemon Personality Test Togetic

hehe -^^- this is usually true, although ive been known to get mewtwo on bad days :/

Pokemon Personality Test Mewtwo

i have a bad problem with mood swings O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Personality Test   Pokemon Personality Test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Personality Test
Page 1 of 1