Lucario Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucario Forums

Chat/Trade/Battle

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Vampokemon Saga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Espeon

Espeon

Female Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-29

The Vampokemon Saga Empty
PostSubject: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:33 pm

im crap at writing plots but ive been working on this one for a while now ^^ lets see if ive got it

~~~

pokemon are believed to have come from other worlds but these other worlds have yet to be found, right? thats cuz they were hidden and locked by Arceus long ago, after which he created Dialga and Palkia to watch over the pathways between the seperate dimensions.

However, recently Palkia has been turning darker and more primal, wild and irrational, gradually losing her grip on the dimensional walls and creating portals to these other worlds once more.

this has allowed Celebi's evil vampokemon army into the sacred pokemon home worlds, giving them control over the various species within.

retake the worlds one by one and thwart Celebi's evil plans

The Worlds

there are 17 in all, one for each pure type

The Realm of Insects - bug
The Realm of Darkness - dark
The Realm of Dragons - dragon
The Realm of Energy - electric
The Realm of Muscle - fight
The Realm of Burning Passion - fire
The Realm of Air - flying
The Realm of Fright - ghost
The Realm of Nature - grass
The Realm of Earth - ground
The Realm of Frigid Hearts - ice
The Realm of Helpful Souls - normal
The Realm of Toxins - poison
The Realm of Great Minds - psychic
The Realm of Stone - rock
The Realm of Steely Will - steel
The Realm of Life - water

Additional information: Vampokemon are rare mutations. They usually cant go out in the sunlight and must feed on the energy (usually blood) of other pokemon to stay alive ((just like normal vampires))
Celebi is the 'mother' Vampokemon, she was the first one and has recently decided to purge the land of all non vampire pokmeon which are inferior in her eyes.
she is building an army, containing several fellow legendary pokemon including Raikou and Groudon.

you play whichever side you want. you can be one of Celebi's minions or one of the pokemon opposing her.
Vampokemon exist on both sides because a few believe that Celebi is too extreme and that the pokemon world can hold every pokemon.

((if youre confused then yell at me, ill try to clarify ^^ ))

~~~~

Character sign up

Name:
Species:
level:
Personality:
weapon/signature move/special talent:
defining features:
other notes:

~~~

My characters:
Spoiler:

Weavile's Characters:
Spoiler:
~~~

i hope you guys join ^^ RPs are lots of fun

ask before claiming legends, villains such as celebi are open however ^^

Last edited by Espeon on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Weavile
Admin
Weavile

Female Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Trainer Card
Friend Code: 1891 6010 5843
Favorite Type: Ground
Trainer Level: Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:55 pm

Scix turned his head slightly so he could hear the nearby conversation better. His echolocation allowed him to pinpoint his targets despite the fact that they had hidden themselves in a cave. His mouth twisted into an evil grin as he tracked his prey's location.

The fools were getting closer to him. It almost made it all too easy...

The two Sandshrew were noticably shaking from being chased but what they only knew as 'The Shadow in the Sky'. As they huddled together for protection to wait out the night in the cave they failed to notice that the shadow had followed them underground. They were completely oblivious until Scix dropped down from above and knocked the two small pokemon out in one quick strike.
It took the Gliscor a few moments to effectevly rip apart their tough skin so he could consume his fill and be off. He was halfway into enjoying his messy meal when he was interrupted by a small glitter dancing in the shadows.

Ice? Here in the Realm of Earth? It could only be one Pokemon, and thankfully a friend.
"I see you followed the two brothers down here as well, Artemis."
Back to top Go down
Espeon

Espeon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Voltess stalks through the still of midnight, her eyes glinting in the harsh white light of the moon. Ahead of her is a pair of oblivious poochyena pups, wrestling when they should most likely be curled up beside their parents with the rest of the litter.
The raichu pads silently on all fours, gradually inching closer to the two dark puppies. She can hear the puppies growling a yipping playfully, unaware of the looming danger in the shadows.
A minute more brings Voltess as close as the clearing surrounding the den would allow. She watches as one of the pups knocks the other away and yawns widely. It begins to walk back toward the den only to be tackled by the other, causing them both to roll still closer to Voltess's position. She can see that they are a brother and sister pair now, the sister being the larger one that wanted to stop before.
The female pup knocks her brother away before lunging at him to bite, being serious in trying to injure him now. He tries to fight back and get his sister to back off but cannot overpower the female pup. Eventually, he is left by his sister, injured slightly but by no means immobilized.
He sits there, whining, apparently he'd never been taught the dangers of being alone at night.
Voltess coils and springs, tackling the pup and rolling with him for several feet. She sinks her razor sharp fangs into the pups neck, quickly draining him before he can even yelp in surprise.
She sets the lifeless body in the long grass around the edge of the clearing before leaping gracefully into the treetops. She knew the parents would try to track the pup's killer and that would be much more difficult if she was over their heads.
Voltess, feeling safe perched on the tree branch, begins cleaning her face and gently massaging her cheeks to stimulate the flow of fresh blood.
After finishing, she leaps stealthily away, heaidng home before the sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Weavile
Admin
Weavile

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Scix and Artemis share the feast. Scix happily bathing himself in the gore while Artemis was more picky and clean when he drank his share. The Weavile stared at his messy companion who was now stained in blood and gore.
"Must you be so messy when you eat? It ruins my appitite..." He mumbled softly. The Gliscor looked back and grinned.
"If its good it should be worth the time it takes to clean up afterwards." He replied darkly.
"I see..." The Weavile looked at the cavern walls. They had been splattered with blood from the Gliscor's initial attack and preparation to feed. Artemis shook his head. "The mess you made will attract others. We should leave and clean you up."

The Gliscor nodded and with a quick glance around he opened his fanged mouth up and seemed to make a sound. The Weavile didnt hear anything, but knew what Scix was doing. Scix had been the navigator for Artemis when he first appeared in the Realm of Earth. He was exceptionally good at his job as well, and this was no exception. With the Gliscor's help Artemis safely returned to the surface with his odd companion. Scix figured what Artemis was thinking. The Weavile did not like this realm much and wanted to find the open portal to a realm more suited to his abilities and nature. The Gliscor too realized that in a different realm he would find better prey rather then the grainy taste of the Pokemon that inhabited this realm. They had spoke of this issue before that sparked the two's partnership.

Artemis knew where the portal would be to enter the other realms, and Scix knew how to navigate through the many sandstorms that inhabited this harsh realm. Artemis would open the portal and both were free to go where they pleased.
Back to top Go down
Espeon

Espeon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Continuing through the trees, Voltess notices that the forest didn't seem as familiar as it should. Could she have taken a wrong turn?
She stops outside a new clearing, pushing a tree branch away from her face to reveal a small marsh that she'd never seen before. Curious, she descends to the ground and approaches the edge of the water; watching as it reflects the orange and yellow face of a raichu back at her.
A light breeze pushes at a few cattails and some long grass growing out of the mud, making slight rustling noises but otherwise the area was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Weavile
Admin
Weavile

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:05 pm

The marsh was quiet and calm as Glink was enjoying the warm mud by the shore. He turned over onto his back and wiped some of the mud off his face. The moonlight was glittering across the dark surface of the water. The Croagunk blinked satisfied that everything was as it should be.
Well... Almost.
It took him a few moments of blank staring to realize that someone had invaded his solitude. In complete silence Glink slid into the deeper part of the marsh and slowly made his way to the invader. From below the surface he studied this new creature in his marsh. It looked to be a Raichu, but didnt Raichus sleep at this late hour? The Raichu was staring into the water looking at her reflection.

The water was distorting it, but now with the Croagunk uner the reflection is was almost taking features from both Pokemon to create a strange monstrous image.
Back to top Go down
Espeon

Espeon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Voltess continues to watch her reflection, calmly relaxing as the water gently ripples. Soon, however, she notices it begin to morph and change into something completely otherworldly and her expression shifts sharply from calm and serene to greatly startled.
She jumps back from the waters edge, wrapping her cloak around herself and allowing her cheeks to spark threateningly, "Wh-who's there?" she asks, not really selling it as a command though.
Back to top Go down
Weavile
Admin
Weavile

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Glink just stared blanky at the now empty space at the edge of the marsh. He partially surfaced and croaked loudly.
"Should you not be sleeping?" He paused, wiping the fresh mud from his eyes in his usualy slow mannor. "I have never seen a Raichu up so late, or in my marsh for that matter." The Croagunk paused again and let himself sink further into the thick mud.

"So tell me. Who are you and why are in a place such as this?"
Back to top Go down
Espeon

Espeon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Voltess lowers her head behind her cloak slightly, not sure about this croagunk, "My kind sleeps during the day." she replies somewhat cryptically to his first question. Her first reaction so his second set of questions was 'why do you want to know?' but instead of that, she replies, "My name is Voltess. I got lost on my way home, somehow, and found this marsh." she nods, absently glancing around the area.
It still appeared unfamiliar, "I don't remember seeing this place at all..." she mutters, refocusing on the croagunk before her and awaiting his next reaction.

~~~elsewhere~~~

A glittering green form soars over the rocky and mountainous landscape, his shadow chasing him far below on the ground. He banks widely to curve around one of the peaks.
"Not so much!" a startled voice complains from his back.
He glances back at his passenger, a young weavile he'd picked up some time ago, "Sorry. Not us'd t'having passengers." he replies in his usual drawl and righting himself.
The weavile hugs a strange book tightly to her chest while trying to hold on as best she could, "I thought you said you were a careful flyer." she asks, obviously shaken by the basic maneuver.
He raises an eye ridge, "If tha's scary for ya, then you've got no business flyin'." he replies, gliding down a few feet before continuing, "It should be straight on from here, anyway. No more mountains." he grins.
"Thanks again for taking me, Justice." she smiles, "It would've taken me days to walk even this far."
"No problem. Although, I'm curious. Why d'you need to reach this place s'fast? I reckon what's there will be there a few days from now."
The weavile purses her lips, "I'm meeting someone." she replies, not divulging fruther.
Justice waits for her to continue but when she doesn't, he merely shrugs, "A'right. Be mysterious, then. Don't matter to me either way." he finishes, gliding on in silence.
Back to top Go down
Weavile
Admin
Weavile

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:45 pm

Glink stared blankly at the Raichu. 'Sleep durring the day?' He thought to himself. 'And getting lost?' He blinked.
"You are strange." He said simply with no trace of emotion. He sunk lower into the mud before finally pulling himself out and onto solid ground. He let out another loud croak before continuing. "I am called Glink. I suppose I should guide you out of the marsh if you are going to just get lost again." He tilted his head causing an audiable crack of his neck. For a brief moment there was a slight expression of relaxation as the stiffness in his neck was banished before he continued his blank stare. This time he slowly eyed the scenery around him to determine the fastest way out of his marsh.

~~~~~~Back in the Realm of Earth~~~~~~~~

Scix and Artemis, finally back on the surface, took a moment to judge their surroundings. The Gliscor used its keen hearing to map out the land around him despite being near blind from the sandstorm. The Weavile on the other hand just pulled its dark cloak around it tighter and shielded its eyes.
"Perhaps waiting until the storm is over would be wise?" Artemis yelled over the roaring sound of the harsh storm.
"Impossible!" Scix yelled back, "By the time this storm dies out it will be dawn!"
"Fine." Artemis moaned. He hated having to travel in sandstorms, but at least there was another option available. "Then why not fly above the storm? You're strong enough to fight the wind and carry me at the same time."

Scix grinned and without a word he simply leaned back onto his tail to make an effective spring out of it. With his huge claws he guided the blind Weavile to his small legs. Artemis figured the Gligar agreed with his proposal to fly and clung to to large bat tightly. With a sharp tug Artemis could feel a sudden change of wind from side to side to straight down indicating a sucessful takeoff.

In just a few moments the pair had easily flown above the blowing sand. Artemis was hardly impressed. He had witnessed Scix's great power many times before Scix too was hardly impressed with the otherwise difficult feat. He was confident in his power within the Earth Realm and it wasnt new to him. After all, he had grown up with the choices of get stronger or die.
The Weavile and Gliscor were carried with the wind to the mountainous region of the world. With Artemis describing where the portal was bound to be and Scix knowledge of the world from the sky they both agreed that the flat tops of the mountains would be a prime location for such a portal. Not many pokemon were capable of reaching the place without flight, and even with flight the journey would be too harsh for none but the most powerful.
Back to top Go down
Espeon

Espeon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:47 pm

Voltess regards the croagunk with curiosity. He didn't seem to be a threat, at least. She eases ever so slightly, edging toward the croagunk slowly, "I would appreciate a guide, if it doesn't trouble you." she smiles, allowing the tip of one of her fangs to poke out absently.

~~~

Glacia scans the desolate ladscape for the shimmer that her grandmother had told her about, "It should be right around here..." she mutters.
"Wha's that?" Justice cranes his neck back, trying to see the weavile, "You say somthin'?"
Glacia shakes her head quickly, ruffling her head feathers, "No, I didn't say anything. Just keep your eye on where we're going."
Justice rolls his eyes, "I'm not gonna run into anythin'. I could navigate these mountains blind." he retorts, angling his wings slightlyto catch a thermal rising from the rocky landscape as he climbs in a wide spiral toward one of the larger peaks.
Glacia watches the snow capped mountain draw closer and closer as the dragon climbs toward it. She can make out what she thinks is a slight shimmer inside a cave burrowed into it.
It's the portal to the realm of Frigid Hearts. Mysteek said she's waiting for me to come home after I left to practice in other worlds. And what have I to show for my absence? Nothing...
Glacia sighs heavily, knowing her grandmother will most likely be disappointed at her lack of progress with magic.

Justice lands heavily upon a snow-covered ledge, shivering from the cold, "T's cold up here. This's the right place, yeah?"
Glacia snaps out of her thoughts and nods, "Yes. This is the place, thank you." she smiles, sliding down from his back and into the snow. She inhales the cold air and closes her eyes contentedly, welcoming the relaxing feeling of being among the ice and snow again.
Justice snorts, sending a stream of hot steam from his nose billowing into the air, "T's too cold for me up 'ere. If that's all you need, I'm going home."
"Ok. Thanks again and goodbye." Glacia smiles, walking off along the ledge toward the cave that she'd seen from the air.
"Bye." Justice states simply, turning and diving off the edge of the cliff and gliding away.
Glacia peers into the inky depths of the cave, watching the shimmering sparkles dance in random patterns as the glittering white portal materializes for her. She takes a deep breath and reaches out to it, pushing through what felt like an icy waterfall to get to the opposite side of the gateway.
Back to top Go down
Weavile
Admin
Weavile

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Glink blinked once again void of emotion behore he started to walk towards the other end of the marsh. It was nearly the opposite of where the Riachu entered, so how could it be the exit?
"You should be cautious in this area. The ghost Pokemon like to trick anyone out so late at night." He seemed completely unfazed by the mention of ghosts and other oddities, and didnt even blink when Voltess had accidently shown her fangs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artemis and Scix tumbled through the portal, not even caring where they would end up. Both were too preoccupied with just getting out of the Realm of Earth and the legendary Pokemon guarding the portal.
Scix yelped as he tumbled into a pile of snow. Leaping up he could see the drastic change in scenery, and he could feel it.
Artemis on the other hand welcomed the refreshing cold. His paws chilled and started to sprinkle glittering dust when they moved.
"Did you even try to get us somewhere decent?" The Gliscor moaned, shuddering in the frozen snow.
"Not really," The Weavile retorted, "I was a little preoccupied, oh I dont know, the crazed Groudon that wanted to kill us?" He snorted and tossed his cloak to Scix. "Put that on. It should keep you warmer while we're here."
Before Scix could thank Artemis, the Weavile made a very pained face before collapsing on the spot. His leg was torn open at the ankle and starting to bleed a nastly black liquid. He hissed in pain and quickly put his paws on the injury.
"Damn. He was faster then I thought. I shall not make that mistake again." Artemis crouched low grasping his injury tightly with both paws to stop the bleeding. His perfectly white paws shined dark with stains from the black liquid as the diamond dust falling from the started to take the hue of grey, and eventually changed to a glittering black.
Back to top Go down
Espeon

Espeon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:33 pm

"I'm not worried about the ghosts." Voltess replies, following Glink out of the marsh, "All I'm really worried about is reaching home before sunrise." she adds, speeding up just enough to bring her to Glink's side. She smiles at the croagunk again, seeming to have warmed up to him despite his apparent lack of emotion.

~~~

Mysteek's ears prick; she can hear voices coming from nearby. She climbs one of the large snowbanks flanking the exit to the realm, finding a pair of strangers sprawled in the snow. She squints through the blowing snow and ice, trying to make out the identities of the visitors. One appeared to be a fellow weavile, the other was a pokemon she didn't recognize.
She gradually makes her way down the embankment, approaching the unknown pokemon from behind. She stops beside him, her forehead gem glowing aqua, "Are you hurt, dear?" she asks in a calm voice, noting the black stains in the snow around him.
Back to top Go down
Weavile
Admin
Weavile

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:30 pm

Glink stared rather blankly at the Raichu. He was very tempted to ask her if she was a ghost.
Fangs, fear of sunlight, lost? All seemed to be rather... ghosty... Maybe she had unfinished buisiness in this world?
Glink instead just made a funny face for a moment before continuing on. It looked like he attempted to smile warmly, but failed miserably...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Artemis glared and hissed even louder at the very mention of needing assistance. Then once he took in the horrible coloration of the other Weavile he just stopped, make a face like he tasted something so utterly horrible he was lost for words. Scix turned to regard the other weavile, pulling the borrowed cloak around him tighter. The Gliscor wanted to ask Artemis if all Weaviles were normally pink, but from the look on his companion's face he decided he would like to live instead.

Artemis spoke slowly through clenched teeth. Mostly from the pain, but a good portion was from being offered help by the pink abomination that was standing uncomfortably close.
"I do not need assistance. What I need is rest." He glared uncontrolably at the pink weavile making his gliscor compantion take a few steps away from her as well. He didnt want to be caught in the middle or even near the two if they started to fight, so he buisied himself with finding something to occupy his time.
The Gliscor buisied himself with creating a makeshift bed for Artemis and finding a good spot to hang durring the day. Maybe he could find a nice crack in the wall somewhere to squeeze into.
Back to top Go down
Espeon

Espeon

PostSubject: Re: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Voltess tries not to laugh at Glink as he makes the odd face, gathering that the expression seemed to be his way of smiling. She pulls her cloak up to hide her face as she struggles to stop grinning so much and compose herself. After a few minutes, she succeeds and straightens up again.
"So, do you live in that marsh?" she asks, attempting to start a conversation.

~~~

Mysteek narrows her eyes slightly at the weavile, her gem blending into a suspicious silver, "Very well, dear. I only thought to offer." she replies, turning to head further down the path and gradually disappearing into the snow whipped up by the icy winds.
She mulls over the encounter as she heads back toward her home, unable to dispell the sense that there was something...odd, about these new visitors. Their blunt refusal of help for such a seemingly serious injury was strange, even for the most proud of pokemon, and the stains were black, not red.
She shakes her head, so absorbed in her thoughts she misses the presence of another pokemon in the area.
Glacia had managed to locate the elderly weavile, her grandmother, at last. She looks up through the snow and brightens considerably, "Gramma Mysteek!" she shouts, making the elder jump.
"You startled me, child." she replies, smiling as Glacia runs toward her, "Have you finished your work already?"
Glacia hangs her head slightly, "Sorry, but no. I still can't work the spells well." she confesses, looking up at Mysteek with sorry eyes, "Are you angry with me?"
Mysteek shakes her head slowly, "No, dear."
Glacia relaxes, seeming to have been rather tense about this meeting.
"However, I do ask that you remain home to finish your work." Mysteek adds, "It is my opinion that you work better here."
"Yes, Gramma." Glacia smiles, following Mysteek as she continues home.

~~~

Justice glides silently through the mountain ranges, twisting into a barrel roll occasionally as he enjoys not having a passenger anymore, "Tha' weavile seemed awful jumpy. I wonder if she was runnin' away..."
He shrugs it off, deciding not to worry about it too much. Instead, beginning to hum a simple tune in a low voice as he continues through the valleys.
Back to top Go down
Weavile
Admin
Weavile

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Glink eyed the Raichu carefully. She didnt seem to be threatening at all, so it was safe to answer.
"Correct." He paused, "I defeated my father for the ownership." He explained in short. It was true that he had to defeat the previous owner of the marsh to claim it as his own, but in terms of success it was a harsh battle.
"What about you? I have never seen you around here before." He asked politely. He wanted to know more of the strange Pokemon he encountered. Maybe it would give a few clues to what he had been hearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Artemis sighed with relef as his leg quickly healed. He was thankful for the powers granted to him, though there was a big downfall. Dawn was approaching fast and he had to find a good place to wait out the day.
Scix hopped over and inspected the newly healed wound. Though he wasnt very interested in the wound itself, he just wanted to get closer to Artemis to ask a few questions.
"Why was that Weavile here? Do you think she suspects something?" He asked quietly. Artemis looked outside of the cave to contemplate his answer.
"I'm not sure, but I cannot shake the feeling that she was looking for someone." The two shrugged before the Gliscor pointed out the bed he had made for Artemis. It was hidden by a large boulder inside the cave and would be well protected from the sunlight. Scix would hand nearby and keep an ear out for any danger while they waited for nightfall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampokemon Saga   The Vampokemon Saga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampokemon Saga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lucario Forums :: Contests and RPs :: Pokemon RPs-
Jump to: