Lucario Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucario Forums

Chat/Trade/Battle

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Giratina & The Sky Warrior Release Details (Plus Movie 12 Rumors)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kureseria

Kureseria

Female Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Trainer Card
Friend Code: 1805 5599 6962
Favorite Type: Dragon
Trainer Level: Trainer

Giratina & The Sky Warrior Release Details (Plus Movie 12 Rumors) Empty
PostSubject: Giratina & The Sky Warrior Release Details (Plus Movie 12 Rumors)   Giratina & The Sky Warrior Release Details (Plus Movie 12 Rumors) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:07 pm

I got this from Serebii.

"The release details for the upcoming movie; Giratina & The Sky Warrior, appear to have been released via an online retailer listing. This lists the release date as March 31st 2009. This movie ties in with the Platinum games in featuring Giratina's Origin Forme, Shaymin and an alternate dimension. This release date is tentative and may change at any time."

I also have read some rumors about the Pokemon Movie 12 (Japanese title is "Towards the Overcome's Time Space!"), and the rumors are that it involves Arceus, the "Poke God". A small trailer revealed a special Pichu known as the Notched-Ear Pichu that is supposedly involved, as well as Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.

In accordance with the 11th movie release in the US, the Shaymin Event was confirmed by Toys R Us, and it will be going on from February 8th - February 14th. Also, due to a leak from Ultimatedra who works at Toys R Us, the Regigigas event will also be held at Toys R Us following the Shaymin Event. It will be going on from March 8th - March 21st.
Back to top Go down
http://yourmom.com/
Kureseria

Kureseria

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Giratina & The Sky Warrior Release Details (Plus Movie 12 Rumors)   Giratina & The Sky Warrior Release Details (Plus Movie 12 Rumors) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:22 pm

EDIT: CoroCoro announced that Arceus will indeed be in the 12th Movie.

From Serebii:

Quote :
Arceus Revealed

The first image of the upcoming issue of CoroCoro has been revealed. This picture, while small, shows Arceus as having been revealed and states that, as expected, it will be within the upcoming 12th movie. Arceus is Pokémon #493 and is the last of the 4th Generation Pokémon to be revealed. It is unique in that it is capable of being every type depending on it's hold plate. It is set to be given out in Japan in July in conjunction with the release of the 12th movie.
Back to top Go down
Kureseria

Kureseria

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Giratina & The Sky Warrior Release Details (Plus Movie 12 Rumors)   Giratina & The Sky Warrior Release Details (Plus Movie 12 Rumors) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:36 am

More Movie 12 News from Serebii

Quote :
Movie 12 News

CoroCoro has revealed further Movie 12 news. First, it notes the expected inclusion of Arceus into the movie's title; Arceus - Towards the Overcome's Space-Time. It also shows the inclusion of Heatran into the movie as well as the surprise inclusion of the three Johto Starters; Chikorita, Cyndaquil & Totodile. Whether this has any special further meaning is unknown, but when more info comes out, we'll add it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giratina & The Sky Warrior Release Details (Plus Movie 12 Rumors)   Giratina & The Sky Warrior Release Details (Plus Movie 12 Rumors) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giratina & The Sky Warrior Release Details (Plus Movie 12 Rumors)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lucario Forums :: PokeNews-
Jump to: