Lucario Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucario Forums

Chat/Trade/Battle

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weavile's PokeRader Challenge!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Weavile
Admin
Weavile

Female Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Trainer Card
Friend Code: 1891 6010 5843
Favorite Type: Ground
Trainer Level: Legend

Weavile's PokeRader Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Weavile's PokeRader Challenge!   Weavile's PokeRader Challenge! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Everyone uses the PokeRader as some point in their career since some pokemon are only found with it. In this challenge you must use the PokeRader to get a high chain of pokemon. The higher the chain the better!

Here's How to Enter:
Make a post here saying how high your chain is/was and what Pokemon you've been chaining. Anything over 20 must have a screenshot to prove you got a chain that high (there is a PokeTech App that shows your top chain, the pokemon, and how many you saw). The quality doesnt matter so long as we can see the number and pokemon clearly.

This contest is ongoing, but anyone who beats the previous record gets the bragging rights and sometimes a rare pokemon as a prize!

Prizes:
Eigakan Shaymin
Tenimura Regigigas
Eigakan Darkrai
Power Item of Choice
PP Max
Back to top Go down
Weavile
Admin
Weavile

Female Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Trainer Card
Friend Code: 1891 6010 5843
Favorite Type: Ground
Trainer Level: Legend

PostSubject: Re: Weavile's PokeRader Challenge!   Weavile's PokeRader Challenge! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:59 pm

I just got a 16 streak (before mauled by a Bidoof) in a practice run on starlies^^
Back to top Go down
Espeon

Espeon

Female Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Weavile's PokeRader Challenge!   Weavile's PokeRader Challenge! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:55 pm

ive gotten a 21 chain on corsola before ^^ ((stupid swellows >< ))

ill get a digital picture of it soon.

Edit:
Weavile's PokeRader Challenge! Picture011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weavile's PokeRader Challenge!   Weavile's PokeRader Challenge! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weavile's PokeRader Challenge!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lucario Forums :: Contests and RPs :: Contests-
Jump to: